Dr. Ritchie Baltimore
(Mary Perkins Grandson)
Summary: As the secondary treasurer chief financial officer (CFO) or chief financial and operating officer (CFOO) for the Ed Smith Estate my primarily responsibility will be to manage the financial risks of the estate and I will be responsible for financial planning and record-keeping, as well as financial reporting to higher management. This section outlines projections for the dollar amount and number of loans and shares, and the number of members for the first one year of operation. The intent of this section is to provide benchmarks upon which the credit union and NCUA can measure the success of the group and its business plan. The goals can be broken down by each loan and share product type and expressed in annually with all shareholders. The goals should agree with the financial projections. Include a discussion of the basis for each goal and identify the section of the membership survey supporting the goal.
(2015-2016) Northcentral University:
DBA License: Peregrine Academic Services™, LLC
Major: Doctoral Business Administration
(2004-2010) University of Phoenix
Master of Information Systems/Management
Major: Information Systems
(1999-2003) Collins College
Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communication
Major: Multimedia/Web Design
2015-2016 Arvato Bertelsmann: Chandler, AZ: Financial Customer Fraud Agent
- Manage a private banking portfolio of individuals and groups with high net-worth. Responsible for deposits, financial volume goals, and procedures while adhering to policies for Ally Online Bank.
- Report account fraud to the Lost Prevention Department and informed customer to contact the credit reporting agencies to place a fraud alert on their credit report.
- Close fraudulent accounts when accounts opened in customers name without their knowledge, warm transferred customer to Lost Prevention Department directly and ask to have the fraudulent account closed.
- Keep detailed notes of the conversation and mailed documentation showing the account has been closed for the customer
- Report to Card Member Service to check for fraud alerts on debit cards and cancel the card, checks and send a replacement for the customer.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests for replace debit cards.
- Placed travel advisory alerts on customer debit cards to avoid red flags when traveling out of their local area. Create user accounts, reset passwords, and create groups, when accounts compromised.
2011-2018: Multi-Green Cleaning, Maricopa AZ: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Manage the proper operation of a commercial janitorial cleaning service for commercial buildings and grounds
- Prepare capital project budgets and operating budget reports. Prepare monthly operating budget variance reports
- Hire; supervise the training and performance of janitors ensuring their knowledge and understanding of industry standards, security procedures, and proper chemical usage
- Ensured the proper staffing plan, security, cleanliness, and proper working order of supplies and equipment at all assigned account sites.
- Execute the financial strategy of the company
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required
2002-2006: MSA Solutions: Tempe, AZ: Call Center Student Consolidation Loan Supervisor
- Responsible for day-to- day functional supervision of an inbound and outbound student loan work group of eight people
- Supervise the work of customer service advisors to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems
- Resolve customer service issues by working with branch operations personnel with management in a way that positively represent the call center operations
- Provide operational support for all agents on the call center floor (backline support, employee relations issues, performance issues, operating systems, and training and facility items)
- Ensured time off is coordinated in conjunction with direction of call center managers and / or other call center management when appropriate.
Seminar: Government Grants & Loans Consultant (Present)
IRS Corporate Tax Accountant (Present)
Foundations of Legal Environment of Business (2016)
Foundations of Business Finance (2016)
Foundations of Accounting (2016)
Foundations of Quantitative Research Techniques and Statistics (2016)
Foundations of Human Resource Management (2016)
Foundations of Organizational Behavior (2016)
Foundations of Operations/Production Management (2016)
Foundations of Business Ethics (2016)
Foundations of Business Leadership (2016)
Foundations of Marketing (2016)
Foundations of Information Management Systems (2016)
Peregrine Academic Services™, LLC